Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Spring is in the Air (a different kind), quite coldly!

There's a pair of Morning Doves (i think) that have decided to take up residence on the back pornch off of my office. The cats LOVE watching them out the window!

The Onions and Shallots popping up!

The backyard as of today. I've seeded Purple Haze Carrots (yes, they really are called that), an old heirloom variety that actually stays purple when cooked, Napa Carrots (the one's we all get in the carrot stick bags from the grocer), and three heirloom varieties of spinach. I'll plant the beets, and peas, and radishes when I get back from Interlochen next week.

The side porch anticipating Spring!


I'm off to Interlochen in a few hours, and I can not WAIT! The office is all put to bed, the bags are packed, and all I have left to do is water the seedlings in the basement.

No comments: